Senior Portraits and Fall mini-sessions from Robin Kelm Photography
Back-to-School means it’s time for Senior Pictures and updated family portraits (it’s not too early to start thinking about those Christmas cards)!. With the upcoming fall months, Robin Kelm Photography has a couple of wonderful offers for you to take advantage of for your 2013 Senior Portraits or Family Portrait Sessions. Robin specializes in newborn and family photography, so if you are in need of some new photo masterpieces for your living room walls, starring your fabulous family, now is the time to book a session!
Offer #1 – Robin is truly talented when it comes to Senior Portraits. She has the uncanny ability to capture your graduating senior’s individual and unique personality in each photo.
The senior portrait sessions run up to 2 hours in length with unlimited wardrobe changes and locations. You will receive 25-30 images in a private online gallery, along with one digital yearbook image. Ask Robin about her Senior Rep. program, it includes incentives and discounts for qualified applicants.
Book your Senior Portrait Session Today and Receive a Complimentary Set of (8) Wallets!
Offer #2 – Book your family or child(ren) fall mini-session for just $95. **Please keep in mind that all fall sessions need to be completed by Thanksgiving if you want to use them for holiday cards or gifts.
You will receive the following for your $95 session fee:
- 30 Minute portrait session for up to 4 people ($10 for each additional)
- 8-12 proofs presented in a private, online gallery
- (3) digital images, with print release, printable up to 8 x 10. Also includes web sized images, perfect for sharing.
- (3) 4 x 6 color reference prints
- Options to purchase holiday cards, collections and other products
- Limited Space Available! Contact Robin to book your appointment Today!
- Tentative Mini-Session dates are 9/29 and 10/13.