School of Rock Flower Mound

August 19, 2014 by FloMoDiva  
Filed under FMF Blog

School of Rock - Music Lessons in Flower Mound3501 Long Prairie Rd., Suite 102
Flower Mound, TX 75022

972.539.0761
Monday-Friday 2-8pm, Saturday 12-4pm
http://flowermound.schoolofrock.com/

Like us on facebook!Click Here for a GREAT coupon!

School of Rock Flower Mound Guitar, Drums, Keyboard, Vocals

Move over Eddie Van Halen, take a step away Ann Wilson, we have some up and coming rock and roll musicians in Flower Mound, and they’re between the ages of 7 and 17!

School of Rock is now open in Flower Mound and teaching students to play, live, and appreciate music. As the sixth location to open in the Metroplex, they offer guitar, bass guitar, keyboards, drums and vocals in a very unique interactive environment.  Through their performance-based approach to music lessons, School of Rock students are more inspired to learn, more motivated to excel and more confident as a result.

Darryl Williams, co-owner/general manager, says, “I have always had a passion for music and I am honored to have the opportunity to open a school in Flower Mound and bring this one-of-a-kind music experience to the community.”

So what makes School of Rock different
from other private music lesson programs?

Drum Lessons at School of Rock Flower MoundFor starters, the kids learn to play music that they WANT to listen to.  The music they play is likely to be some of the same music they have on their iPods, or have heard at home from the classics their parents listen to and love.  Learning with this kind of music inspires kids to WANT to practice and learn.

The School of Rock teaching approach combines weekly private music lessons and group band rehearsals to prepare students to take the stage in front of live audiences in an authentic concert setting.

Their instructors live to play and play to live. They are experienced professional musicians that can instruct students on the finer points of their instrument, while at the same time educating and mentoring them on everything that goes into putting on a great live show.

School of Rock - Guitar drum keyboards vocal lessons Flower MoundIt’s not just a music school, it’s a music club. It’s more than just a building with lessons rooms.  The students at School of Rock are part of an accepting and honest group of kids with a common interest…music.  The staff at the school take pride in providing a hip and cool environment that the kids are welcome anytime.  They can come to hang out with friends, use the equipment to practice or rehearse with other students.  It’s their club.

They teach and perform music that the students love to play and audiences love to hear. From the fundamental roots of rock and roll through classic rock, funk,reggae, heavy metal, alternative, indie and prog rock – they share, engage and celebrate it all.  Keep you eyes and ears open for performances around Flower Mound!

Darryl Williams, says “School of Rock is more than just a music school; it’s a chance for kids to form a community, build confidence, make friendships and be recognized for their contributions. I can’t wait to watch our students grow through the program, learn rock and roll music, and perform live shows at various venues in front of family, friends, and fans.”

This is what everyone is saying about School of Rock:

“School of Rock is the best thing we have done for our three children. They learn self-confidence, teamwork, and musicianship in an environment that is safe and free of the typical age-barrier restrictions that are often inherent in other student activities. The youngest and oldest kids in the school work together and everyone is an equal on stage. I wish other youth activities were as welcoming.”
Tony C., Great Valley, PA

“It is hard to articulate the pride you feel as a parent when you see your kid perform on-stage. As a music teacher for fifteen years, it is easy to say that choosing the Downingtown School of Rock for our fifteen year-old son, was indeed, the best parenting decision we have made yet.”
Susan B., Unionville, PA

“You want your kid to be passionate about something, whether it be sports, scouts, dance or whatever. School of Rock does this for my son. We have discovered a talent we didn’t know he had. My son would live at School of Rock if he could. We’ve already recommended the program to several friends.”
Susan S., Clifton, VA

“I wish I had School of Rock when I was growing up.”
—Nearly every parent who walks through their doors!

Stop by for a Tour Today!

School of Rock Flower Mound - Guitar, Drum, Keyboard, Vocal lessonsSee for yourself what makes the School of Rock
So Special.

Find out why it’s more than just a school.  It’s a community of students and parents building lifelong relationships.

3501 Long Prairie Rd., Suite 102
Flower Mound, TX 75022

972.539.0761
Monday-Friday 2-8pm, Saturday 12-4pm

Click on coupon to print

Comments

2 Responses to “School of Rock Flower Mound”
  1. Dawn says:

This looks like so much fun! I have driven by several times. I will have to go check it out sometime!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] Give the Gift of Music School of Rock teaches music differently than anywhere else! Enroll by 12/31 and Receive 25% off 1st month. [...]

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!